Thursday, December 2, 2010

ehenocka

This is my old You Tube channel from high school. I've hidden most of the videos that embarrass me, but here's a little glimpse of where my head was at in 2007 and into 2009. I was learning as I put out these opinions. I still hold some of them. I was more cynical then than I am now, and I will continue to change.

ehenocka

On my profile it says,
"Emily was unsure with two eyes, Emily is unsure with one eye, but life feels more beautiful when she believes."

4 comments:

  1. How long does it take to make a 17-second flipbook happen? I tried that once and gave up after about ten or so pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    Can you let me know what would be a good way to contact you? I sent you a couple of emails and a donation over the last two months, and got no response... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're alive and well... See last week's Comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's one of my favorite web site :) thanks for the article
    Achat bien

    ReplyDelete