Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hiatus Apology

So I haven't posted too much recently and my excuse is that I've been focusing on this animation I'm making for Adam Shapiro's upcoming documentary. The project is finally at it's tail end, so look forward to some new illustrations popping up. I suppose I coulda just posted some pictures from my sketchbook, but alas alack, I have not. So here's a little teaser:

Cartoon Rasha

I'll post the animation, or part of it sometime around the film's screening.

P.S. I'm still working on the print orders and things, and I've updated my pricing. I apologize as well for my tardiness. When I get my website up, it'll be much easier and quicker to get a print from me - like the orders will go directly to the printer and they will send it off to you. So sorry for the wait, and thanks.

4 comments: