Sunday, September 19, 2010

Feed the Artist/Meet Me NYC

Feed the Artist




or e-mail me at thirstypixels@gmail.com

You support me right? I need a little help from my friends. As my life story unfolds, so to does the animation I am creating. I know it will be an incredibly powerful work. I’m making it to share my soul. My creativity is flowing and it will be ready when it is ready. I left school because when you almost die, you realize life is short and you got to grab it while you have it. I need to pay my rent and eat sometimes, or get sketchbooks. So you know, wanna donate or pre-order some prints? I’m also selling pages from my sketchbooks. If you don’t have a lot, even a dollar would help.

Have some sketches - $20 plus s&h for five pages, $50 for five signed pages.

Tell me the piece and I'll get you a Kinko’s style print signed for $150 or a high quality professional print for $1000.

If you've already requested a print from me, please send the request through paypal. I'll remind ya...

Or just donate! Even a buck helps!


Meet Me NYC


This is a super project you'll wanna help support. I'll remind you again soon with another post and a new web-page.

Hello

I love the internet because art of all forms is without a monetary value. Great art speaks to the soul and everybody should have access to it. But we can go even farther. Having a brush of fame, I have had an identity crisis. Do these people really know who I am? What I’m all about? Who are these people? I want to know. You friend-ed me because you support me and I want to met my friends and share a little art. Wanna go grab a coffee and walk around? Can you pick up the tab? I drew a portrait of you.

I’m young and idealistic and I believe art can change the world. With a little help from my friends.



Also, we’re trying to send a US boat to Gaza… you should support that too!!! http://ustogaza.org/donate/

2 comments:

  1. Why do you want to send another boat to Gaza? and will it have any humanitarian aid on it unlike the Mavi Marmara which didn't?

    ReplyDelete